In regards to the Coronavirus, we’re always diligent about the sanitation of our offices, however, we are being especially aware at this time. Everyone at Sonoran Smile Orthodontics wants to provide the best service possible all while being mindful of the health and safety of our staff and patients.
As of 3/16/2020 we will be keeping all patient appointments and we ask that you follow the guidelines outlined below:
1. Patients will call us when they arrive but remain in their car and we will check them in. Our office staff will call the patient when we are ready for the appointment.
2. Parents and other family members are asked to remain in their cars, if at all possible. If you feel that you must come in to the waiting room, we ask that only one parent comes in and that siblings and others remain in the car. The fewer people in the waiting room the better.
3. We will be practicing and following government recommendations for “social distancing” to minimize person-to-person contact.
4. Patients should brush their teeth before their appointments as we will close the tooth brushing station.
For your safety and the safety of our staff:
1. If you don't feel well or have a fever, please reschedule.
2. If you've recently traveled to an area outside of the US with known COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment. ⠀
3. Practice frequent, thorough hand washing and take advantage of our hand sanitizers in office
4. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and face⠀
Sonoran Smile Orthodontics is committed to your health and your beautiful smile. This will pass and we will get back to normal operations as quickly as we can. In the meantime, thank you for helping us be safe, healthy and provide the best smiles for you and your family.